- Does my article add value on the topics Nation1099 covers?
- Is it in the spirit of what’s described on the vision page?
- Is it very strong and clear writing?
- Is it “unGoogleable”? Does it offer an insight that isn’t already readily available on the internet?
- Can it stand on its without referencing me or my company?
If the answer to questions 1-4 are no, then it might not be developed enough or right for us. If the answer to question 5 is no, then it may be too self-promotional. We appreciate references to terrific outside resources — including yours — when it is highly relevant to your thesis and comes up organically. In that case, by all means, mention your company. But if the main purpose of the article is promotion for your company, we won’t be able to use it. If you answered yes to all the above? Then we are eager to hear from you. Please pitch us a guest post idea or send us a draft to review.